Sweetch is looking for an Experienced Program manger to plan, implement, monitor and orchestrate the company’s workplans to successfully meet our product releases and customers’ launches, on time, in high quality and within budget plans.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, and big thinker, who is value-driven, passionate, and professional, capable of driving our rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery.
Plan, implement, monitor and orchestrate the company’s workplans to successfully meet our product releases and customers’ launches, on time, in high quality and within budget plans.
- Manage and coordinate different cross-company projects
- Work in full cooperation with all departments: Software, Algorithms, Product Management and Customer Success
- Plan, monitor, coordinate and manage cross-teams / cross-projects and inter-project dependencies
- Document and communicate program plans and progress to all stakeholders, including analysis of “Planned Budget” vs. “Actual”
- Manage and Alert on risks in projects’ execution, while suggesting possible and creative solutions to mitigate risks.
- Manage releases including known issues in them
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years as a program/project manager in a Software/SaaS company
- Experience working with Jira – a must
- Previous experience with Confluence – an Advantages
- Experience as a software engineer and/or product manager – an advantage
- Sc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent – an advantage
- A multi tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced company
- Great interpersonal and communications skills, with a yes-we-can attitude
- Team player, motivator, and team-builder
- Creative Problem solver with strong analytical capabilities
- Methodological with a strong execution sense and capabilities
- A Big picture / system-view person and yet very detail-oriented