Sweetch is looking for an AWS Engineer to join our growing team!
We are looking for someone who is a team player, and big thinker, who is value-driven, passionate, and professional, capable of driving our rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery.
- Design, build and operationalize large-scale microservices solutions and applications using AWS services.
- Design and build background jobs at scale.
- Work with a variety of databases, Postgres, Redis and dynamodb.
- Build tools to monitor application performance and infrastructure.
Qualifications & Personal Abilities
- 3 years of proven development experience in typescript or python
- At least 2 years of experience designing and working with AWS cloud compute services: API Gateways, LoadBalancers, lambdas and ECS
- Proven experience with advanced usage of Redis data structures
- Familiarity with batch processing and background jobs
- Familiarity with Cloud Formation, Terraform or CDK
- Exceptionally self-motivated
- Great team player
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- AWS Certification
- Previous familiarity and experience in the healthcare domain and certifications (HIPAA)
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus