Sweetch is looking for a Mobile Applications Developer to join our growing team!
We are looking for someone who is a team player, and big thinker, who is value-driven, passionate, and professional, capable of driving our rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery.
- Programming new features and maintaining existing code.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Constantly optimize our existing code base to ensure world class quality.
- Partner closely with different company teams to produce a solution that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.
Qualifications & Personal Abilities
- At least 2 years of experience with building applications for iOS or Android (native)
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Objective-C. Swift
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience in implementation of complex client-side logic
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
- Understanding fundamental application design principles behind a scalable application
- Exceptionally self-motivated
- Great team player
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience with flavors / configurations
- Developed apps that are currently in the App Store or Google Play
- Sc. or equivalent in a relevant field (Engineering, CS, etc.)